Sangar Water Supply Project
WATER SUPPLY TO EAST OF GILAN Construction of water transmission Pipeline From SANGAR Treatment Plant to 30,000 Cu.m. Reservoir Project Purpose :
Construction of a new pipeline from GILAN (SANGAR) great water treatment plant to 30,000 Cu.m. reservoir and return gravity pipeline from reservoir to water transmission line to east of GILAN is the main purpose of project which supplies the treated water from SANGAR W.T.P. to eastern cities of GILAN province. Contractual Specification : Client : GILAN Regional Water Authority Consulting : IRANAB Consulting Engineers Co. Technical Specification :
- Construction of 1,250 mm. dia. Pre-stressed Concrete pipeline 5,488 m.
- Construction of 1,200 mm. dia. Steel Pipeline 648 m.
- Construction of insitu concrete manhole 15 Nos.
- Installation of Hydro mechanical Equipment 15 Nos.
- Construction of insitu concrete piles 55 Nos.
- Construction of 55 span pile foundation Bridge on Sefid Rud river each 12 m. Length 648 m.