Sangar Dam Project
SANGAR DAM, LEFT CANAL PART 2 Construction of SANGAR Left Canal Part two Project Purpose :
Before Construction of this project, the development units F1, F2, F3 were irrigating by Fuman Canal while units F4 & F5 were facing with water shortage. Execution of project resulted in 150 Cu.m./Sec. water transmission to SANGAR Left Canal which besides revival of BP7 , SHAKHARZ & SP14 Canals, will irrigate units F1, F2, F3. Consequently 4 Cu.m./Sec. of Fuman Canal’s water that previously was irrigating above Cited units, nowadays is being used for water deficiency of units F4 & F5. Contractual Specification : Client : GILAN Regional Water Authority Consulting : IRANAB Consulting Engineers Co. Technical Specification :
- Construction of 1,250 mm. dia. Pre-stressed Concrete pipeline 5,488 m.
- Construction of 1,200 mm. dia. Steel Pipeline 648 m.
- Construction of insitu concrete manhole 15 Nos.
- Installation of Hydro mechanical Equipment 15 Nos.
- Construction of insitu concrete piles 55 Nos.
- Construction of 55 span pile foundation Bridge on Sefid Rud river each 12 m. Length 648 m.