TALVAR DAM & IRRIGATION NETWORK PROJECT TALVAR WATER TRANSMISSION SCHEME Project Purpose :
The main purpose of project is transmission of water from TALVAR DAM to TALVAR Plain for irrigation of fertilized canals of Mehrabad, Khorkhore & Chopoghloo area. Projects consists of 17.2 km canal in shape of Flave, Box and Trapezoidal canal as well as 9438m prestressed concrete pipe and 9400m steel pipe in 1800mm & 2000mm diameter. The capacity of water transmission line in 27cu.m. / sec. Contractual Specification : Client : ZANJAN REGIONAL WATER AOUTHORITY Consulting : ABFAN-BOROO Joint Venture Consulting Engineers Technical Specification :
- Construction of 17.2km of concrete canal
- Construction of 9.8km of drain
- Construction of 3Nos. Siphone
- Construction of Steel & Concrete pipeline 9400m. each.
- Construction of 17.2km Service Road
- Concrete works 51568 cu.m.
- Earthworks 1547969 cu.m